About the home
Located abreast the famous Vermillion cliffs of Kanab, this house is situated in the perfect happy spot within the city. With beautiful views out the bay window or the master bedroom you’ll feel at home in your spacious property… And you’ll be within an hours drive of the most beautiful natural landscapes the world has to offer… including Zion National Park, the Grand Canyon, Bryce National Park, the Coral Pink Sand Dunes, Cedar City and more.
Perfect as a vacation rental or as your main stay this home has all the space for you and your vacation visitors. Beautiful landscaping surrounds the property and the house is facing the Vermilion Cliffs and a facade of trees. No neighbors across the street! A real gem to be had!
- Type: Single Family Ranch Style
- Year Built: 1977
- Heating: Floor Heaters
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler
- Parking: 2 Driveways, 1 (2 car) Carport, Off street
- Lot Size: 8,712 sqft
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Views: Mountain Views
- Yard: Lawn, Fenced Yard, Garden
- Interior Features: Fireplace, Workshop
- Exterior Features: RV Parking, New Landscaping